“Thanks for visiting us yesterday! We got a lot from the discussion
& have already started to put outcomes into action”
— UX specialist, Northern Ireland
The Agendashift debrief/action workshop is a great way to prepare for, launch, or re-energise your Lean-Agile transformation. By the end of the workshop you’ll have a shared understanding of what to change and agreement on how best to go about it.
The Agendashift Values-based delivery assessment is typically set as pre-work for this workshop. In keeping with the assessment, the workshop is light on jargon and prescription and strong on inclusivity and honest reflection. Most of all, it is about opportunities, outcomes, alignment, and action.
According to the workshop’s agreed objectives and the required strength of its planning outputs, a reconciliation may be made with our transformation strategy framework. Our white paper is available on request and is distributed to workshop participants as appropriate.
Who should attend?
- Leadership teams, as a strategy exercise
- Multi-level audiences – managers and frontline staff for an in-depth transformation planning exercise
- Coaching teams, for their development and potentially as part of their onboarding as Agendashift partners
For a full day workshop (talk to us if you’d like something shorter):
- Contextualisation: explore and organise relevant organisational objectives, challenges, and concerns
- Review survey results from your Agendashift Values-based delivery assessment
- Select areas for attention
- Identify objectives and map (Cynefin-style) to an appropriate change management strategy
- Prioritise actionable improvement ideas, aligning objectives
- Re-frame actions as hypotheses (Lean Startup-style) and develop with A3
- Formulate your action plan
- Organise for effective implementation and sustained change leadership
- Agreement on a way forward, developed to the level required to meet the expectations of workshop sponsors and participants
- Agreement on priority areas and immediate actions
- Shared awareness of organisational context in the shape of objectives, challenges, problems, desired outcomes, and their relevance to the transformation process
- Exposure – in an natural and experiential way rather than anything “teachy” – to Lean-Agile, Kanban, Clean Language, Cynefin, Lean Startup, and A3.
Your facilitator will be an experienced Lean-Agile practitioner, one of our authorised partners. Interested in facilitating these workshops yourself? Consider joining our partner programme.