Only a week to go until Agendashift 2021 on Tuesday May 18th, and some great speakers to look forward to, including:
- Keynote speakers Pia-Maria Thorén (Agile People, contributor of the Agendashift 2nd edition’s foreword) and Professor Gervase Bushe (author or co-author of two of the Agendashift 2nd edition’s most important references)
- Daniel Mezick (Open Leadership Network, OpenSpace Agility), contributor of the 1st edition’s foreword which contained the gift of the term engagement model, two words that describe Agendashift so well
- Caitlin Walker (Clean Language, Systemic Modelling), author of another key reference and a prime example of the generosity and support offered by the Clean Language community
- Evan Leybourn (Business Agility Institute), who shares in our pursuit of better organisations
- Karl Scotland, Dragan Jojic, Kjell Tore Guttormsen, and Steven Mackenzie – all of them big contributors in Agendashift’s development
- Andrew Jones, whose Agile Listening Project is powered by Agendashift
If – in whatever capacity – you’re in the business of building wholehearted, deliberately adaptive organisations, then this conference is for you. If you’re at all curious to hear a range of answers to Agendashift’s big “what if” (below), this event is not to be missed.
What if we put agreement on outcomes ahead of solutions?
While we’re counting down the days, I was interviewed the other day for the Orderly Disruption’s Xagility podcast, one of our sponsors. Listen to the episode here:
The conference is a half day event timed for maximum reach. If you’re based in Europe, the Middle East, or Africa, it takes place in your afternoon and evening. If you’re in the Americas, it begins in your morning. You can attend for free, or pay just €10 for access to video recordings of every session. And starting at just €99, there are some fantastic sponsorship packages too.
10% of all revenue goes to global Covid relief – an issue that affects us all – and thanks to the extraordinary commitment of the organising team who I just can’t thank enough, every last penny of the remainder will be reinvested into community development, education, and future events.
I’d like to think that we’ll do something like this every year. 2021 is special in that it’s our first one and it comes at such an exciting time. The 2nd edition of the Agendashift book came out only a few weeks ago, and since then we’ve launched the Agendashift Academy and our first self-paced training, Leading with Outcomes. So come and be a part of it – join us!
Book your place now: academy.agendashift.com/agendashift-2021
And a big thank you to our sponsors:
Listed now on the Agendashift Academy’s Store page are our scheduled workshops:
- 6-7 July, two 2½-hour sessions (1 per day), APAC-friendly timing:
Agendashift interactive: Coaching with Outcomes (APAC)
- 14 September, one 2-hour session, Americas-friendly timing:
Agendashift interactive: Strategic Mapping with Outcomes (Americas)
- 5-6 October, two 2½-hour sessions (1 per day), EMEA-friendly timing:
Agendashift interactive: Coaching with Outcomes (EMEA)
And my apologies: June’s Deep Dive workshop (Americas) must be rescheduled for family reasons.
Always now the self-paced option (and it’s a good option):
Selected appearances by Agendashift partners, me where unspecified:
- 18 May, Online conference:
Andrew Jones, Dragan Jojic, Karl Scotland, Kjell Tore Guttormsen, Mike Burrows, Russ Lewis, Steven Mackenzie
- 20 May, Online meetup, tryScrum (Chennai, India):
- 24-25 May, Online conference:
Lean Agile Global 2021
Jose Casal, Julia Wester, Mike Burrows
- 27 May, Online meetup, Business Agility – Washington DC (USA):
Leading and Transforming with Outcomes
- 17 June, Online meetup, Kanban New Zealand – the Limited WiP Society:
Leading and Transforming with Outcomes
What if we put authentic agreement on meaningful outcomes ahead of solutions?
Welcome to Agendashift™, the wholehearted engagement model
Links: Home | About | Our mission: Wholehearted | Become an Agendashift partner | Assessments | Books | Resources | Media | Events | Contact | Mike | Subscribe
Workshops: Transformation strategy | Outside-in strategy | Short training
Blog: Monthly roundups | Classic posts
Community: Slack | LinkedIn group | Twitter