Agendashift on the web:
- Agendashift featured recently on InfoQ, in a Q&A with Ben Linders. Thank you Ben, great questions! It’s a chance to see some key findings from our Depth of Kanbanland 2015 survey (this is still open, if you haven’t tried it)
- Martien van Steenbergen, one of our beta testers, published Mirror Mirror on the Wall, showing a wall poster generated from a 30-person team’s Agendashift exercise. They plan to repeat the exercise regularly.
- Agendashift in a nutshell, describing Agendashift as a Lean/Agile transformation framework (more on that later below), and Discovering user needs should be a first class activity, the first in a series of nine posts exploring the framework’s 3×3 matrix
- Our LinkedIn group just reached the 100 members mark. Join us!
Out and about:
- I had a great time at the Dublin Lean Coffee (with wine!) in Dublin last week. I’ll be making visits to Northern Ireland next month and January, working again with my friends at InvestNI
- Also next month I’ll be a keynote speaker at Lean Kanban India
Progress on the platform:
- The values-based delivery template has now been translated into French, German, Italian, and Dutch, with a Russian translation out soon. Go to the Depth of Kanbanland 2015 survey page to try them out. Thank you Christophe Keromen, Markus Hippeli, Marco Bresciani, Martien van Steenbergen, and Nikita Vishnevskiy.
- Development of the new hypothesis-based change functionality is progressing well, though no launch date just yet!
Transforming Lean/Agile transformation
To reflect more accurately the interests of our user base of beta testers and survey respondents and the clients of our training and consulting services, we’ve updated our strapline to “Transforming Lean/Agile transformation”. If you’re contemplating, starting, or in any way struggling with Lean/Agile transformation in your organisation, one of our unique workshops may help you get unstuck:
- 1-day Agendashift workshop: Values-based change
with Agendashift and Kanban – Kanban (via our popular Featureban game), hypothesis-driven change, Reverse STATIK, and more
- 2-day Agendashift workshop: Values-based leadership
(aka “Applied Servant Leadership”) – how to apply several well-known leadership models in support of a values-based transformation
Alternatively, let us facilitate an Agendashift assessment exercise for you. If you’re a coach or trainer yourself, talk to us about beta testing and co-training.
[Next roundup: March 2016]