With just a week to go until the first anniversary of our launch, I’m delighted to announce Agendashift’s new corporate partnership plan. This is designed to meet the needs of a range of current and potential Agendashift users:
- Service providers (eg consultancies, Agile coaching companies, or looser collectives) with multiple Lean-Agile practitioners and a shared corporate identity
- Single-person (or larger) service operations who encourage their clients to use Agendashift under their own steam, as a help along their road to self-sufficiency
- End user organisations managing their own Lean-Agile journey internally, with some internal coaching capability
Corporate Agendashift partnerships come with:
- Two full partner memberships, ie two named individuals, fully onboarded
- 25% discounts on additional full partners, onboarded by us or your existing partners
- 50% discounts on associate partners, onboarded by you
- The option for your corporate logo to appear on our home page, linked to the page of your choice
Once onboarded, full and associate partners have unrestricted access to the online tools (we don’t charge for usage) and are licensed to use our workshop materials. We include a free copy of the Agendashift book, even refunding existing purchases. Full partners have the option to be listed in the Agendashift partner directory and have their own private channel in the Agendashift Slack.
Corporate Agendashift partnerships start at the annual cost of two full individual partners, or just £550 per year. Then £205 per year for additional full partners and £137 for associates. Single-person operations become eligible for corporate partnership after recruiting two clients as associate partners, the overall cost being the same.
We offer deep discounts on a country basis (eg 60% off for India) and to charitable, non-profit, educational, and public-sector organisations.
All of the above prices are reduced by £50 for the first year for each partner who has attended one of our Agendashift practitioner’s workshops (whether public or private).
- 1 year in advance
- 2 years in advance, 20% discount
- 3 years in advance, 30% discount
After the first year, a monthly payment option is available at a small premium.
Not ready for corporate partnership?
Three lower-commitment options:
1. The Agendashift™ unbenchmarking service
A different kind of assessment with unique, machine-assisted analysis. This is not the lazy consultant’s way of telling you that you’re not using their favourite practices; neither is it “everyone else is better than you” (they aren’t) or “you’re doing it wrong” (we’re not here to judge). It’s there to help you find a way forward from where you are now, wherever that happens to be.
2. Check out the free trial
For free, create your own Agendashift surveys for use with individuals or small groups. You’ll have access to the 18-prompt “mini edition” assessment template, which is available in English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Dutch, Spanish, and Greek.
Some limitations apply:
- You won’t have access to the full 43-prompt Values-based delivery assessment template or its corresponding ‘pathway’ template
- Your surveys will be limited to a maximum of 10 participants each
- Your surveys will all be filed under a single ‘Free trial’ context that you won’t be able to rename
3. Join the authorised partner programme as an individual:
Full access to the the Agendashift tools, facilitation materials, and more:
- Create your own contexts and surveys with our full range of assessment templates
- Use them in one-to-one, team, or organisational settings
- Analyse survey results, with full control over when you share them with participants
- Facilitate your own Agendashift transformation mapping workshops and coaching sessions using our latest materials
- Get listed in our partner directory (if you wish – your listing is under your control)
Read the small print: Partner licence agreement.
Agendashift is a modern, inclusive, non-prescriptive, and outcome-centric approach to organisational transformation. Notwithstanding its roots in Lean-Agile, Agendashift remains framework-neutral by intent and design. It is delivered via an online assessment/analytics tool, hands-on workshops, and follow-on coaching and technical training as needed. It is used both inside and outside of IT and across diverse industries, both technology-centric and otherwise.
Agendashift is brought to you by Positive Incline Ltd, UK-based specialists in Lean-Agile transformation. Founder Mike Burrows pioneered the values model for the Kanban Method that led to his definitive book, Kanban from the Inside (2014, Blue Hole Press). Part I of his new book Agendashift: clean conversations, coherent collaboration, continuous transformation was published May 2017.
For further information, download our 4-page overview or get in touch.
Blog: Monthly roundups | Classic posts
Links: Home | Partner programme | Resources | Contact | Mike
Community: Slack | LinkedIn group | Twitter
Public workshops (see Events):
17-18 Sep, Bengaluru, India; 8th Nov, Cape Town, South Africa; 22-23 November, UK