Another quick one, and also language-related…
A number of Agendashift surveys have been multinational, but not multilingual. Or at least, not easily: for the Agendashift global survey for example, I set up separate surveys for each supported language, and then linked to them individually from the landing page. Clunky to put it mildly, and not something I would want to do again.
Go there now and instead you’ll see this message:
The default language for this survey is English (EN). After signing in to your assessment, you can switch to French (FR), German (DE), Italian (IT), Dutch (NL), Russian (RU), Spanish (ES), Swedish (SV), or Hebrew (HE) if you prefer.
This new feature applies to all surveys. Not sure whether to distribute a survey in German or Russian (to take an actual example from a multinational team)? Just choose a default, and let the user switch as needed.
See also the following (all on www.agendashift.com):
- Free trial (with some restrictions)
- Partner programme (unrestricted access)
- The Agendashift book, chapter 2 in particular
Public workshops (US, UK, IT, DE)
- 24th August, Seattle, WA, USA: Core Agendashift: Facilitating Outcome-Oriented Change (Julia Wester)
- 9th-11th October, Brighton, UK: Agendashift + X-Matrix Masterclass (Mike Burrows, Karl Scotland)
- 9th November, Brescia, Italy: Pre-conference workshop: Facilitating Outcome-Oriented Change (Mike Burrows)
- 3rd December, Munich, Germany: Core Agendashift: Facilitating Outcome-Oriented Change (Julia Wester)
Links: Home | About | Partners | Resources | Contact | Mike
Community: Slack | LinkedIn group | Twitter