The cue card for 15-minute FOTO, our Clean Language-inspired coaching game is now available in Swedish, thanks to Agendashift partner Johan Nordin. Tack så mycket!
Downloads, a video, and other information about the game may be found at www.agendashift.com/15-minute-foto.
See also FOTO in 15-minuti, announcing Italian and German translations.
Public workshops (US, UK, IT, DE)
- 24th August, Seattle, WA, USA: Core Agendashift: Facilitating Outcome-Oriented Change (Julia Wester)
- 14th September, Chesterfield, UK: Agendashift Studio – one place available! See below for details
- 9th-11th October, Brighton, UK: Agendashift + X-Matrix Masterclass (Mike Burrows, Karl Scotland)
- 9th November, Brescia, Italy: Pre-conference workshop: Facilitating Outcome-Oriented Change (Mike Burrows)
- 3rd December, Munich, Germany: Core Agendashift: Facilitating Outcome-Oriented Change (Julia Wester)
A place has just become available for the September 14th Agendashift Studio – first come first served! By definition, it’s a cozy and informal Agendashift workshop for up to 4 participants held in my detached studio office in Chesterfield, convenient for the Peak District National Park; lunch at a local farm shop. £195 + VAT. £25 discount to past attendees &/or Agendashift partners; 40% off for public sector, educational & non-profit employees. Make yourself known the #agendashift-studio channel in Slack if interested in attending at another time.
Links: Home | About | Partners | Resources | Contact | Mike
Community: Slack | LinkedIn group | Twitter