In this edition: Academy update; Up and down the Deliberately Adaptive Organisation; Celebration-5W version 6; Upcoming events; Top posts
Time to come clean: our next public workshops (there are still private workshops taking place) won’t happen until the new year. Honestly, the desire was there, but with all the behind-the-scenes work we’re currently doing, it just got too complicated.
For a taste of things to come, Coaching with Outcomes will return in the format of four 2-hour online sessions over four weeks. Although (like the current one) you will be able to take it standalone, it will also:
- bring together cohorts of students taking Leading with Outcomes, and
- form part of a modular replacement for what was the Deep Dive workshop (actually we’re up to something more ambitious than that, but more than that I can’t say at this stage)
Outside-in Strategy with Outcomes (originally planned to be out by now) and the advanced modules based on the Deliberately Adaptive Organisation (more on that below) are similarly postponed. We’re confident though that the delay will be well worth it.
Up and down the Deliberately Adaptive Organisation
This month’s big event was the webinar Up and Down the Deliberately Adaptive Organisation. Read about it and watch the video!
Meanwhile, the Deliberately Adaptive assessment pilots are going strong – three have their debrief workshops scheduled for October.
Celebration-5W version 6
Also this month, an update to our context-creating workshop kickoff exercise Celebration-5W. Read about that here:
I am also testing some changes to 15-minute FOTO, our Clean Language-inspired coaching game. More on that next month I hope, and in the #cleanlanguage channel in the Agendashift Slack meanwhile.
- 07 October, Online meetup – Heart of Agile Scotland group:
Yes I do Heart of Agile
- 27 October, online meetup, Smidig group:
The Agendashift Delivery Assessment
Mike Burrows, Kjell Tore Guttormsen
- 14 December, online meetup, Agile Brigade group:
Leading and Transforming with Outcomes
- Up and Down the Deliberately Adaptive Organisation
- Celebration-5W version 6, “your next big breakthrough”
- My favourite Clean Language question (January 2019)
- From Reverse STATIK to a ‘Pathway’ for continuous transformation (October 2019)
- ‘Right to Left’ works for Scrum too (July 2018)
What if we put authentic agreement on meaningful outcomes ahead of solutions?
Welcome to Agendashift™, the wholehearted engagement model
Agendashift™, the wholehearted engagement model
Links: Home | About | Our mission: Wholehearted | Become an Agendashift partner | Assessments | Books | Resources | Media | Events | Contact | Mike | Subscribe
Academy: Home | Store
Blog: Monthly roundups | Classic posts
Community: Slack | LinkedIn group | Twitter