- Read these pages from the main site:
- Check out the Partner directory – a great bunch of people already! Whether you’re listed or not will be under your control once I’ve onboarded you.
- If you intend to be listed yourself, get your user profile into shape: Your Agendashift user profile, paying special attention to the part about your profile image.
- Review the Licence agreement then hit the agree button and then the submit button with your contact details
- If you’re based in the EU and outside the UK, confirm your VAT details so that I can invoice you correctly. Non-UK partners are spared the VAT if they are outside the EU or VAT registered inside it. Discounts may apply; don’t hesitate to let me know if any of the factors mentioned on the partner programme page apply to you
- We schedule an onboarding call (up to 90 minutes, typically) over Zoom to familiarise you with the tools and the workshop material
- I give you the permissions to add contexts (containers for surveys) and surveys and for your user profile to be listed in the partner directory (under your control also)
- I add you to our Dropbox with the materials
- I send you an invoice (see note above about VAT and discounts)
In most cases the last few steps happen close to the time of the onboarding call but alternative timings can be agreed if you’re in a hurry.
While you’re waiting…
- Request an invite to our Slack community
- Join our LinkedIn group
- Selected background reading from the blog:
- Reflections on the Manchester facilitator day
- New feature: cross-referencing prompts across templates
- Why “continuous transformation”?
- Lean-Agile transformation as Lean-Agile process (3-part series)
- The “obvious” question
- The transformation map
- Explaining Agendashift’s “sliders”
- Monthly roundup posts (tag)