First off, the Agendashift home page has been completely overhauled. It now calls out three core themes:
- Values-based delivery – using Agendashift’s assessment tools to gain a deeper understanding of your organisation and its delivery processes. In case you didn’t get the memo, you can get a taste of this now by participating in our Depth of Kanbanland 2015 survey (and don’t worry, you are very welcome to take part even even if you’re not a card-carrying member of the Kanban community).
- Values-based change – using your shared understanding as a springboard for re-alignment and change. Development of this key change management functionality is just getting underway; there’ll be a paper-based version to try at my half-day workshop in Moscow next month.
- Values-based leadership – creating conditions that enable excellence in delivery and change to go hand-in-hand. There’s no app for that – together with consulting and coaching we offer 1-day and 2-day classes and a half-day taster workshop. I’ll blog separately on these soon.
The new home page also invites you to meet us online:
- Read our blog: blog.agendashift.com (but you knew that!)
- Join our LinkedIn group: Agendashift
- Follow us on Twitter: @agendashift
Our beta testers meanwhile are actively using Agendashift to support their coaching and training activities. For myself, I’m particularly pleased with the new survey-level reporting functionality (sneak peaks here and here); this will become more visible as I present survey findings in the coming weeks.
Several of our early users are not native English speakers. Accordingly, translations of the assessment template into French, German, Norwegian and Dutch are in progress. We’ll make further announcements on these as they become available online.
Smaller changes are happening all the time. Notable among recent changes are an overhauled navigation menu and a “remember me” option on login. For clarity, the next deployment will ensure that our ‘house’ assessment template (the one used by the public survey) has the “Agendashift values-based delivery” branding. This will make references to our template unambiguous as other templates (public or private) get added.
Blog: Monthly roundups | Classic posts
Links: Home | Partner programme | Resources | Contact | Mike
Community: Slack | LinkedIn group | Twitter