Our biggest release yet went out on Tuesday morning, all part of the run-up to the official launch of the Agendashift partner programme next month (worth checking out now – we’re accepting people already).
- User profile pages (here’s mine): All users have one, but yours is visible to no-one other than you and your survey admin until you choose to enable.
- The partner directory – empty by design until official launch next month.
- At last the page describing the partner programme (and the small print, the partner license agreement).
- If you have access to a survey charts page, try changing the template (eg from the original template to a ‘pathway’ one). This is more important than it may sound; separate blog post to follow soon.
- Useful if you manage more than one context, your session history of up to 5 contexts is now shown on the Context menu.
- “Surveycodes”: short codes that participants can use to access surveys, a feature available to all survey admins and invaluable in a training or workshop environment. I’ve been recommending the use of third-party link shorteners up to now, but no more!
- Lots of work under the covers; a JSON API drives pretty much everything now.
- A ton of content and design improvements too.
You can try that #6 for yourself. Here, for example, is the surveycode for the 2016 global survey: 5fFNLZ. From the Agendashift home page follow the link “Got a surveycode?” (or find it on the “More” menu wherever you are), and submit the code via the form there.
Last but not least, we’re on Slack now! Ping me for your invite.