Three dates for your diaries:
- 27th October (15:00IST / 10:30UKT / 11:30CET), online:
Webinar: Agendashift Debrief
– An online tour through the exercises and artifacts produced during the Agendashift day at the Bengaluru Flow Days Workshop last week. If you’re not sure what Agendashift (and in particular its workshops) are about, this is a great way to find out.
- 8th November, Cape Town, South Africa:
Agendashift practitioner’s workshop
– Quite possibly the first full Agendashift workshop to take place in the Southern Hemisphere, and it’s happening before the regional Scrum Gathering on the 9th and 10th, at which I’m a keynote speaker.
- 22nd & 23rd November, London:
Lean-Agile Strategy Days London (II)
– Not a repeat because we’ve improved it! This is Karl Scotland and I joining forces again for two days of Agendashift and Lean Strategy Deployment goodness.
I’ve moved the Cape Town event from the Eventbrite ticketing platform to Goeventz, which allows it to be priced in ZAR (previously USD).
If you’re an Agendashift partner or plan to become one, discounts apply. We’re also happy to discount generously for employees in the government, education, and non-profit/charitable sectors.
Don’t see an event in your part of the world (here, or in our Events calendar)? Then help us organise one! Not only are we happy to cooperate on a commercial basis, we’re tweaking the corporate partner model to make sure that your efforts can be properly recognised.