As described on the Featureban page:
Featureban is a simple, fun, and highly customisable kanban simulation game. We use it in our own Agendashift workshops, and it has been used by trainers and coaches in Lean, Agile and Kanban-related events the world over.
There are now four translations from the original English:
- French, by Alexis Ulrich
- Polish, by Radosław Orszewski
- Russian, by Aleksei Pimenov
- Italian, by Massimo Sarti
Thank you Aleksei and Massimo for the new translations! Get them all here.
See also Changeban – a Lean Startup-inspired derivative of Featureban. If you’ve read chapter 5 of the Agendashift book, the design will be familiar.
- 6 April, Raleigh, NC, USA – Mike Burrows, Kert Peterson
- 14-15 May, Munich, Germany – Mike Burrows, Mike Leber
- 22-23 May, Cardiff, UK – Mike Burrows
Links: Home | About | Partners | Resources | Contact | Mike
Community: Slack | LinkedIn group | Twitter