At the end of an unpredictably busy week, this month’s roundup is another quick one. Watch out over the course of the next month for the 2nd edition of the Agendashift book (very excited about that) and more. If you haven’t already, now’s a good time to subscribe!
The list below looks shorter than usual but expect a flurry of activity after the book launch!
- 09 March, one 2-hour session, Americas-friendly timing:
Probe! Ideation and Experimentation (Americas)
- 04 May, one 2-hour session, EMEA-friendly timing:
Strategic Mapping with Outcomes (EMEA)
All the usual discounts apply: repeat visits (not uncommon), partners, gov, edu, non-profit, country, un- or under-employment, bulk orders. If you think that one might apply to you, do please ask. Many of those considerations apply to private workshops also.
With the top 3 constituting a series, 7 this time:
- Eating our own dog food (1/n): Our outside-in strategy review (OI-SR)
- Eating our own dog food (2/n): The strategy review’s assumptions
- Eating our own dog food (3/n): Harvesting
- Updates to the Agendashift True North exercise
- From Reverse STATIK to a ‘Pathway’ for continuous transformation (October 2019)
- What kind of Organisational Development (OD)? (And a book recommendation) (May 2019)
- What the (Lean-)Agile scaling frameworks don’t give you (December 2020)
Next week, expect something based on this LinkedIn post (and comments thereon – yours would be most welcome):
Agendashift™, the wholehearted engagement model
Links: Home | About | Our mission: Wholehearted | Become an Agendashift partner | Assessments | Books | Resources | Media | Events | Contact | Mike | Subscribe
Workshops: Transformation strategy | Outside-in strategy | Short training
Blog: Monthly roundups | Classic posts
Community: Slack | LinkedIn group | Twitter