This month: Servant Leadership & Lean-Agile transformation strategies; two preannouncements; upcoming events; top posts
Servant Leadership & Lean-Agile transformation strategies
The video of my talk ‘Servant Leadership un-neutered’ recorded at London Lean Kanban Days 2016 is now available on YouTube. The talk has evolved a little since this version but I’m still pretty happy with this one.
The related white paper 6+1 Essential strategies for successful Lean-Agile transformation came out some weeks later.
I’ve part-way through a new series of blog posts too, starting with It’s time to reclaim servant leadership. If you’ve ever wonder why it’s so hard to get continuous improvement to stick, try the fourth and latest in the series: Applied Servant Leadership: 4. Improvement.
I haven’t put class descriptions online yet, but I’m planning a new 2-day training workshop Strategies for Lean-Agile Transformation (structured along the lines of the white paper) and a 3-day workshop that combines this new one with the existing one on Values-based leadership, working title Transformational Lean-Agile Leadership. Shout if interested in hosting one of these.
I will soon need to have some better answers to questions on how to access the Agendashift tools and related facilitation materials on a commercial basis. Over the coming weeks I’ll be reaching out to potential partners to help plan this out. If you want to be sure of being part of this conversation, don’t wait to be asked!
It’s chucking it down with rain outside but the summer season is upon us! Not many public events in the immediate future therefore, but I’ll mention these:
- Agile North on June 30th (tomorrow!) in Preston
- I’m told that if you’re very quick you might still make it to the 2016 Kanban Leadership Retreat (4th-6th July) which is being held Barcelona for the first time. I’ve attended every one of these (the Europe-based ones at least), and the “unconference” format makes for an intense experience. I can even trace the Agendashift family tree back to a retreat session held a few years ago in the Austrian Alps!
Into the Autumn:
- Lean Kanban India 2016 (9th-10th September),
- Agile Cambridge 2016 (28th-30th September)
- Øredev 2016 (7th-11th November)
- It’s time to reclaim servant leadership
- Featureban 2.0 (as trailed in last month’s roundup)
- A3 template for hypothesis-driven change (April)
- Applied Servant Leadership 2: Needs
- Applied Servant Leadership 1: Skills