From the “behind the scenes” sections of each chapter of the Agendashift book (part I published on Leanpub in May) I’ve extracted a list of recommended books and other references.
By chapter, you’ll find reading recommendations on these topics:
- Discovery: Clean Language, 1-2-4-All (the facilitation pattern)
- Exploration: Cynefin, “plan on a page”
- Mapping: User Story Mapping, Impact Mapping, Strategy
- Elaboration: Lean Startup, A3, Toyota Kata
- Operation: Organisation, culture, Systems Thinking, Kanban
Find it here: Recommended reading. See also our Resources page. Enjoy!
Blog: Monthly roundups | Classic posts
Links: Home | Partner programme | Resources | Contact | Mike
Community: Slack | LinkedIn group | Twitter