In this edition: Workshops; 15-minute FOTO; Revision 4 of the book; Interviewed for the LAMP podcast (video); Because every framework needs a poster…; Speaking; Top posts
Last week I did a webinar hosted by Innovation Roots, a tour through the artifacts generated at the recent workshop in Bengaluru, India. Watch this space for a recording.
Next week’s workshop in Cape Town is nearly sold out – at the time of writing there is just 1 ticket remaining.
After that comes my joint 2-day workshop with Karl Scotland, London Lean-Agile Strategy Days (II) on the 22nd and 23rd. Early bird pricing expires on the 8th.
Our Clean Language-inspired coaching game ‘15-minute FOTO’ is now open source. See:
- The announcement: We’ve open-sourced ‘15-minute FOTO’
- Its landing page (downloads, tips, etc): 15-minute FOTO
For the uninitiated, FOTO stands for “From Obstacles to Outcomes”, and the game gives you 15 minutes in which to generate a decent number of them, using only the questions on the Clean Language cue card. An example of “generative over prescriptive” if you like. Described in chapter 1 of the book.
Many thanks to Andrea Chiou for her considerable support in this.
Revision 4 of the book
Talking of the book, it has now stabilised at revision 4. See:
- The announcement: Agendashift revision 4
- Buy on Leanpub: Agendashift: clean conversations, coherent collaboration, continuous transformation
Interviewed for the LAMP podcast (video)
A couple of weeks ago I spent a very enjoyable 45 minutes being interviewed by Dima Moroz at Kanbanize for the fifth episode of the LAMP podcast. See it here:
Because every framework needs a poster…
UK, South Africa, and France:
- 1-3 November, Bristol, UK: Agile in the City, Bristol 2017
- 9-10 November, Cape Town, South Africa: Scrum Gathering South Africa 2017
- 22 November, London, UK: Lean IT meetup London kick-off & keynotes
- 29-30 November, Paris, France: Lean Kanban France 2017
- We’ve open-sourced ‘15-minute FOTO’
- Agile and Lean are just toolkits, right?
- Because every framework needs a poster…
- Lean and Agile origin stories
- Agendashift revision 4
- Scrum and Kanban revisited (August)
Blog: Monthly roundups | Classic posts
Links: Home | About | Partners | Resources | Contact | Mike
Community: Slack | LinkedIn group | Twitter
Workshops (see Events):
8th Nov, Cape Town, South Africa; 22-23 November, UK