Ten days until the big one – Right to Left comes out on the 15th – but still time to squeeze in something Agendashift-related…
Count carefully! Agendashift in 12 icons:
They have a new section on the Agendashift home page and a dedicated page at agendashift.com/icons, both with links to related resources.
To see them in a bit more context, check out these workshop-related pages:
- The updated generic description of the Advanced Agendashift workshop
- The booking page for the London workshop (3-4 October)* uses all of them
- Showing just the first two rows – strings, if you like – the booking pages for two new online workshops, 15-16 October and 5-6 December, morning and afternoon UK time respectively for maximum timezone coverage, two 2-hour sessions each
Other opportunities to experience all of this for yourself this autumn: Stockholm (9-10 September), Athens (17-18 September), Istanbul (26th October), and Berlin (13-14 November).
*The early bird discount for the London workshop expires at the end of this month so grab it while you can!
- Idea: this was one of several ideas discussed at the last Berlin workshop (writeup here, though this particular idea isn’t mentioned)
- Produced in collaboration with Steven Mackenzie with the encouragement of Mike Haber, whose Celebration-5W template design is reflected in its icon
- I appreciate also Teddy Zetterlund‘s input on naming of items in the third and fourth rows – I’m pleased how options emerges more clearly as a theme, with Mapping (the fourth row) bringing about the shift in perspective
- Inspiration: Liberating Structures (www.liberatingstructures.com) and The Noun Project (thenounproject.com)
And as you’d expect, Creative Commons. See the icons page for details.
Blog: Monthly roundups | Classic posts
Links: Home | Partners | Books |Resources | Events | Contact | Mike
Community: Slack | LinkedIn group | Twitter