I’m just back from Gurugram – the city formerly known as Gurgaon, in the National Capital Region (NCR) around Delhi, India. Here’s the team photo, and thank you Deepti (far right):
Mid workshop, and after discussion both there and on Slack, we renamed Advanced Agendashift – a name that some found off-putting – to Agendashift Deep Dive, or to give it its full title, Agendashift Deep Dive: Coaching and leading continuous transformation. At a very high level, the two days comprise the following:
- A deep dive into Discovery, paced to create space for reflection and experimentation, and including additional material (relative both to Core and to the the Agendashift book) on culture, values, systems thinking, leadership, and coaching
- Everything from the assessment onwards as one integrated string of exercises, with additional material on organisation design
If you enjoyed my recent series on the Language of Outcomes, this is that, but in hands-on workshop form, aimed at anyone interested in leading change in a non-prescriptive and resolutely outcome-oriented way; Lean-Agile sensibilities definitely, but still framework-agnostic.
The next deep dive takes place Wednesday and Thursday next week in Malmö, Sweden, me co-facilitating with Julia Wester. Malmö is just a short train ride over the bridge from Copenhagen and I’ll be doing a meetup there the evening before.
The calendar below notwithstanding, given the coronavirus it’s possible that this might be your best opportunity attend to this workshop for some time (already we’re moving online a Wholehearted:OKR workshop originally intended for Oslo). Don’t miss your chance!
Workshops upcoming in 2020 – Malmö, Oslo (*2), London, Tel Aviv, and online
For a 20% saving, use discount code LONDON2020 for the London workshop and NORDIC2020 for Oslo and Malmö.
- 11-12 March, Malmö, Sweden – Julia Wester & myself:
Advanced Agendashift: Coaching and Leading Continuous Transformation
- 22-23 April, London, UK – Karl Scotland, Steven Mackenzie, & myself:
Wholehearted: Bringing OKR to life with Agendashift
- 18-19 May, online (previously Oslo) – Kjell Tore Guttormsen & myself:
Wholehearted:OKR: Bringing OKR to life with Agendashift
- 3 June, Tel Aviv, Israel (in conjunction with Agile Israel 2020):
1-day Core Agendashift: Facilitating outcome-oriented change
- 8-9 June, Oslo, Norway:
2-day Advanced Agendashift: Coaching & leading continuous transformation
- 17-18-June, online – two 2-hour sessions on consecutive days:
Agendashift online: Learning the language of outcomes
From the exciting intersection of Lean-Agile, Strategy, and Organisation Development, Agendashift™: The wholehearted engagement model
Links: Home | About | Our mission: Wholehearted | Become an Agendashift partner | Assessments | Books | Resources | Events | Contact | Mike | Subscribe
Blog: Monthly roundups | Classic posts
Community: Slack | LinkedIn group | Twitter