Leading with Outcomes – aka the IdOO! workshop – is the new name for the short (2-session) training workshop Learning the Language of Outcomes.
Why Leading with Outcomes? It can be understood two ways, and both apply here:
- Putting outcomes before solutions, being outcome-oriented
- The language of outcomes as an essential leadership discipline
Any why IdOO!? That’s a reference to the IdOO pattern, so good we use it twice!
Whatever your role, if you’re in the business of encouraging innovation, change, and transformation – helping people engage meaningfully in change-related work – then this workshop is for you. Among its sources and inspirations are Clean Language, Solutions Focus, Challenge Mapping, Lean, and Agile. The Agendashift delivery assessment is included in the second session.
I’m giving this workshop twice in September:
- 8-9 September, two 2-hour sessions (1 per day), APAC-friendly timing:
Leading with Outcomes (APAC)
- 22-23 September, two 2-hour sessions (1 per day), Americas-friendly timing:
Leading with Outcomes (Americas)
But you don’t have to wait that long! Julia Wester does it in August (whether that’s with the old branding or the new is to be confirmed):
- 4-5 August, two 2-hour sessions (1 per day), EMEA-friendly timing:
Leading with Outcomes (EMEA)
The single-session Mapping and Probe! workshops complement the IdOO! workshop and each other:
- 17 September, one 2-hour session, EMEA-friendly timing:
Strategic Mapping with Outcomes (EMEA)
- 07 October, one 2-hour session, EMEA-friendly timing:
Probe! Stories, Hypotheses, Challenges, and Experiments (EMEA)
Agendashift™, the wholehearted engagement model
Links: Home | About | Our mission: Wholehearted | Become an Agendashift partner | Assessments | Books | Resources | Events | Contact | Mike | Subscribe
Workshops: Transformation strategy | Transformation strategy | Short training
Blog: Monthly roundups | Classic posts
Community: Slack | LinkedIn group | Twitter