In this edition: The 2nd edition is out; Upcoming workshops; Top posts
The 2nd edition is out!
As announced last Friday, the 2nd edition of Agendashift: outcome-oriented change and continuous transformation was released on Monday. It is available here:
An ePub edition is imminent also – expect to find it very soon on Apple Books, Google Play, Kobo, and elsewhere.
You heard it here first: Spring 2021 is going to awesome. A number of exciting things have been waiting on this critical dependency, publication is only the start, and there’ll be further announcements over the next few weeks. Until after the Easter weekend though, I’m happy just to enjoy that we got there, thankful for all the input and support that made it possible.
It’s a big update on the 1st edition so do read this one, and I would be enormously grateful if you would leave a review – these days and on Amazon especially they’re crucial. The first one in gives it five stars, describing the book as a Must read for those leading and coaching change.
The long-promised Deep Dive for the Americas is in the calendar at last and we’ve added a shorter Leading with Outcomes for APAC also:
- 27-28 April, two 2½-hour sessions (1 per day), EMEA-friendly timing:
Agendashift interactive: Leading with Outcomes (EMEA)
- 04 May, one 2-hour session, EMEA-friendly timing:
Agendashift interactive: Strategic Mapping with Outcomes (EMEA)
- 14-17 June, 8 online sessions (2 per day) of 120 minutes each, Americas-friendly timing:
Agendashift Deep Dive: Coaching and leading continuous transformation (Americas)
- 6-7 July, two 2½-hour sessions (1 per day), APAC-friendly timing:
Agendashift interactive: Leading with Outcomes (APAC)
A massive response to the new cheat sheet, surpassing even the ever-popular 15-minute FOTO, which got an update this month:
- Leading with Outcomes: a cheat sheet
- 15-minute FOTO version 10
- Out on Monday, the Agendashift 2nd edition
- Neat hierarchies vs self-expressed strategy
- My favourite Clean Language question (January 2019)
Agendashift™, the wholehearted engagement model
Links: Home | About | Our mission: Wholehearted | Become an Agendashift partner | Assessments | Books | Resources | Media | Events | Contact | Mike | Subscribe
Workshops: Transformation strategy | Outside-in strategy | Short training
Blog: Monthly roundups | Classic posts
Community: Slack | LinkedIn group | Twitter