In this edition: Two podcasts; Self-paced training at the Agendashift Academy; Upcoming; Top posts
In recent weeks I have done interviews for a number of different podcasts. Two were released during in June:
- Mike Burrows on the 2nd Edition of Agendashift – Xagility™ podcast (John Coleman, anchor.fm)
- Agendashift: The Art of Collaboration with Mike Burrows – Daily of the Month podcast (Joshua Baker & Andreas Wittler, in English after an initial 40 seconds of German, open.spotify.com)
Self-paced training at the Agendashift Academy
Our most recent change at the Agendashift Academy: you can work your way through Leading with Outcomes as quickly as you wish, no longer are you expected to wait a week between of its each four sessions.
Meanwhile, I’m busy recording our next self-paced training, Outside-in Strategy with Outcomes. It’s due this summer so watch out for its launch in the coming weeks! See meanwhile entry #1 in Top posts below.
Later this year will come Transforming with Outcomes. As previewed at deliberately-adaptive.org and described in the Agendashift 2nd edition, we will explore here the Deliberately Adaptive Organisation. In short, this means plugging Agendashift into the Viable System Model, seeing how it scales both up and down, describing a path towards business agility at every scale. Still some months to go before this comes out but we’ll be publishing at least one new tool in the meantime. Already we have a number of partners reviewing it and preparing to test it – news on that soon!
Just a few days until the next interactive workshop:
- 6-7 July, two 2½-hour sessions (1 per day), APAC-friendly timing:
Agendashift interactive: Coaching with Outcomes (APAC)
- 14 September, one 2½-hour session, Americas-friendly timing:
Agendashift interactive: Strategic Mapping with Outcomes (Americas)
- 5-6 October, two 2½-hour sessions (1 per day), EMEA-friendly timing:
Agendashift interactive: Coaching with Outcomes (EMEA)
And always at your convenience and pace:
- Inside-out or outside-in? A strategy warmup
- Loved Adam Grant’s Think Again
- What do I mean by ‘generative pattern’ (May)
- The IdOO pattern as leadership model (May)
- From Reverse STATIK to a ‘Pathway’ for continuous transformation (October 2019)
What if we put authentic agreement on meaningful outcomes ahead of solutions?
Welcome to Agendashift™, the wholehearted engagement model
Agendashift™, the wholehearted engagement model
Links: Home | About | Our mission: Wholehearted | Become an Agendashift partner | Assessments | Books | Resources | Media | Events | Contact | Mike | Subscribe
Workshops: Transformation strategy | Outside-in strategy | Short training
Blog: Monthly roundups | Classic posts
Community: Slack | LinkedIn group | Twitter