In this edition: Leading with Outcomes: Foundation launches next week; Celebration-5W version 7; Upcoming events; Top posts
Leading with Outcomes: Foundation launches next week
We’ve been in beta a few weeks now, reworked a couple of things that didn’t land quite as well as I would have liked, and now we’re finishing off the final touches. We have a launch day in mind, but if it’s a day or two later, that’s ok!
If you’re a subscriber, you’ll know when it’s ready. A taste of what to expect meanwhile:
- A Foundation module (launching next week) that will be the main entry point to the rest of the Leading with Outcomes curriculum, available initially as online self-paced training, later as classroom training (online or in person, public or private)
- Primarily for “leaders in transforming organisations”; if you think there’s a chance that this description might fit you, your colleagues, and/or (if you have them) your clients, then it’s relevant – likewise if it describes something you could aspire to
- Applicability at all levels of organisation, with something fresh and accessible to offer leaders at all levels of authority and experience
- Plenty of practical exercises relevant to your context – 18 in Foundation alone! Spoiler alert: you will be doing some actual strategy work
- Over the course of 2022, modules both study-based and experiential (public or private) for each of the following three tracks: Inside-out Strategy, Outside-in Strategy, and Adaptive Organisation
Celebration-5W version 7
More than just a version announcement, this post reveals some development work that I’m already testing privately and will include and explain in the Outside-in Strategy track of Leading with Outcomes:
We’ll start scheduling workshops again as Leading with Outcomes gets up and running. A couple of planned speaking appearances will hit the events page in the next few days.
- Celebration-5W version 7
- Leading with Outcomes: a cheat sheet (March 2021)
- Get unstuck and get going: Starting small with 5% and 15% outcomes (October 2021)
- Celebration-5W version 6, “your next big breakthrough” (September 2021)
- My favourite Clean Language question (January 2019)
What if we put authentic agreement on meaningful outcomes ahead of solutions?
Welcome to Agendashift™, the wholehearted engagement model
Agendashift™, the wholehearted engagement model
Links: Home | About | Our mission: Wholehearted | Become an Agendashift partner | Assessments | Books | Resources | Media | Events | Contact | Mike | Subscribe
Academy: Home | Store
Blog: Monthly roundups | Classic posts
Community: Slack | LinkedIn group | Twitter