In this edition: Serving the transforming organisation / Three meta strategies; Agendashift 2nd edition in German; Academy update; Upcoming events; Top posts
Serving the transforming organisation / Three meta strategies
New strapline, new pitch! Agendashift’s “Serving the transforming organisation” complements the Academy’s “Leadership and strategy in the transforming organisation” and expands on the latter’s audience of “leaders in transforming organisations”.
Settling down nicely after several iterations is Agendashift’s new elevator pitch. Check out:
- The Agendashift home page, the top section in particular
- The meetup video published earlier this month, Leading and transforming with outcomes
Showing some of my working (accidentally published as two separate posts, also a little out of date now):
What you’ll see as it continues to develop – and I with it – is more time developing the highs and lows of the pitch. With the help of Academy co-founder Kjell Tore Guttormsen I’m learning to resist the urge to get to the detail of how Agendashift works, instead telling a story that is easily relatable. That urge in me is so strong, so be patient with me…
Agendashift 2nd edition in German
I’m thrilled to announce that the German translation of the Agendashift 2nd edition is out, translated by Björn Jensen and Jennifer Pfahl and published by dpunkt.verlag. That completes the set! Most recent first:
- Agendashift™: Ergebnisorientierter Wandel und kontinuierliche Transformation in agilen Organisationen (original: Agendashift: Outcome-oriented change and continuous transformation)
- Right to Left: Der Leitfaden zu Lean und Agile für Digital Leader (original: Right to Left: The digital leader’s guide to Lean and Agile)
- Kanban: Verstehen, einführen und anwenden (original: Kanban from the Inside)
A sincere thank you to Björn and Jennifer, also to Christa Preisendanz and her team at dpunkt.verlag.
Big announcement next month. More than that I can’t say right now, but don’t worry, it’s going well 🙂
- 05 April, online meetup, Agile Coaching Exchange Austria:
🚀 Leading with Outcomes. Breaking free from the Solution-driven Paradigm!
- 14 June, Online, Business Agility Meetup Berlin:
The Outside-in Strategy Review (OR-SR)
- Video: Leading and Transforming with Outcomes (March)
- No longer doing business in Russia (March)
- The 1967 Manifesto for The Deliberately Adaptive Organisation (October)
- Updated: Agendashift’s three meta strategies (March)
- Out of beta, Leading with Outcomes: Foundation goes fully live today (February)
What if we put agreement on outcomes ahead of solutions?
Agendashift™: Serving the transforming organisation
Links: Home | Subscribe | Become an Agendashift partner | Events | Contact | Mike
Agendashift Academy: Home | Store
Resources: Tools & Materials | Media | Books | Assessments
Blog: Monthly roundups | Classic posts
Community: Slack | LinkedIn group | Twitter