- The next Leading with Outcomes module, Outside-in Strategy: Positioned for Success
- A new Agendashift-style assessment/survey tool, the Outside-in Strategy Readiness Assessment
1. Outside-in Strategy: Positioned for success
This is the third of the Agendashift Academy’s four planned Leading with Outcomes modules, and its self-paced incarnation begins its rollout today. Tentative schedule:
- Monday, June 20th: Customer
– “What’s happening when we’re reaching the right customers, meeting their strategic needs?”
- Friday, July 1st: Organisation
– “When we’re meeting those strategic needs, what kind of organisation are we?”
- Friday, July 8th: Product
– “Through what products and services are we meeting those strategic needs?”
- Friday, July 15th: Platform
– “What are the defining/critical capabilities that make it all possible?”
- Friday, July 29th: Team(s)
– “When we’re achieving all of the above, what kind of team(s) are we?”
We are big believers in leadership and strategy at every level of organisation. “Strategic needs” brings together our customers’ needs and our strategy – whether we’re a team, a team-of-teams, or something bigger, and whether our customers are inside or outside our organisation.
Here’s a quick introductory video (05:33):
Module-wise, Leading with Outcomes is nicely on track to complete its rollout this year:
- Leading with Outcomes: Foundation – already live (take this one first)
- Inside-out Strategy: Fit for maximum impact – already live
- Outside-in Strategy: Positioned for success – rolling out now
- Adaptive Organisation: Business agility at every scale – due in the autumn
All go live initially as self-paced, video-based training; instructor-led training (with me) is available right now for all but the last one, and we’ll be announcing a train-the-trainer programme soon too.
All four modules are included in your Agendashift Academy subscription. There are affordable plans for both businesses and individuals, with yearly and monthly options in both cases. If you’re a leader in a transforming organisation, you aspire to that role, or you support others in that journey, then it’s for you.
2. The Agendashift Outside-in Strategy Readiness Assessment
Developed for the above but I’m keen to see how it applies elsewhere, a really short (15-prompt) assessment tool, three prompts for each of the five layers of Agendashift’s outside-in strategy review. It’s free to try (registration required in this public survey mode). Like all the Agendashift assessment tools it can be used as the template for an organisational survey too; if you’re an Agendashift partner, you’ll find it on the templates dropdown.
Agendashift™: Serving the transforming organisation
Agendashift Academy: Leading with Outcomes | Home | Store
Links: Home | Subscribe | Become an Agendashift partner | Events | Contact | Mike
Resources: Tools & Materials | Media | Books | Assessments
Blog: Monthly roundups | Classic posts
Community: Slack | LinkedIn group | Twitter