I couldn’t help noticing that the upcoming Leading with Outcomes: Foundation and Adaptive Organisation (I) & (II) (London, 20-22 June) overlaps somewhat with Leading with Outcomes: Train-the-Trainer/Facilitator (TTT/F). In particular, it will cover:
- All of Leading with Outcomes: Foundation (that’s day 1)
- An Agendashift Assessment (running through days 2 and 3) and its debrief (day 3)
- Perhaps the most Agendashifty exercise of them all, the Clean Language-inspired 15-minute FOTO in both Lite and Classic forms (days 2 & 3 respectively), and other key tools and patterns
Accordingly, as worked out with the Trainer community and as now described on the event page, you can take all three days of the London event and become an Authorised Facilitator without needing to take TTT/F:
- Take out an Agendashift Academy subscription – from £24.50 per month, noting that an annual subscription (£245) will save you 40% on this training, so do this first!
- Complete Inside-out Strategy: Fit for maximum impact – you may prefer to do this after taking Foundation, ie after this event
- Take out a Leading with Outcomes Authorised Facilitator subscription – free for the first year, then £245 annually, less the 10%-40% discount
- Join me for a quick onboarding call over Zoom covering assessment/survey administration and customising workshop materials
As an Authorised Leading with Outcomes Facilitator, you can:
- Administer surveys using our full range of assessment templates and without size restrictions
- Facilitate with our workshop materials the Leading with Outcomes Discovery Workshop, the Assessment Debrief Workshop (use with our full range of assessment templates), and the Outside-in Strategy Review
- Get listed in our partner directory as an Authorised Facilitator
For further information on both Facilitator and Trainer:
If you can’t make it to London or you want to become a Trainer, the next TTT/F is next month:
That’s four sessions of 4 hours each on the mornings (UK time) of Tuesday 16th, Wednesday 17th, Tuesday 23rd, and Wednesday 24th May 2023, beginning 08:30BST, 09:30CEST. If you’re a subscriber or partner, don’t forget your discount code. Similarly, ping me for a code if you’re employed in the government, healthcare, education, or non-profit sectors.
Leading with Outcomes from the Agendashift Academy
“Leadership and strategy in the transforming organisation”
Leading with Outcomes is our modular curriculum in leadership and organisation development. Each module is available as self-paced online training or as private, instructor-led training (online or in-person). Certificates of completion or participation according to format. Its four modules in the recommended order:
- Leading with Outcomes: Foundation
- Inside-out Strategy: Fit for maximum impact
- Outside-in Strategy: Positioned for success
- Adaptive Organisation: Business agility at every scale (parts I and II, a certificate for each)
Individual subscriptions from £24.50 per month, business subscriptions from £269 per month, with discounts available on both kinds of plan for employees and employers in the government, healthcare, education, and non-profit sectors.
For public training events, see our Events calendar. These are discounted for subscribers when the event is operated by us.
To deliver Leading with Outcomes yourself, see our Authorised Facilitator and Trainer Programmes. Our next TTT/F trainings take place in September (online) and December (Bengaluru, India).
With me (Mike Burrows) unless otherwise indicated.
- 06 June, online webinar, 15:00 BST, 16:00 CEST, 10am EDT:
Free webinar/AMA: How do we keep bringing outcomes to the foreground?
- 20-22 June, London, UK – 1-day, 2-day, and 3-day tickets available, each day certified:
Leading with Outcomes: Foundation and Adaptive Organisation (I) & (II)
- 09 October, Melbourne, Australia:
Kanban Australia 2023
- 09 November, online meetup, 11:30GMT, 12:30CST, 06.30am ET:
Between spaces, scopes, and scales: What the scaling frameworks don’t tell you
- 1-2 December, Bengaluru, India:
Kanban India 2023
Agendashift™: Serving the transforming organisation
Links: Home | Subscribe | Events | Media | Contact | Mike
Agendashift Academy: Leading with Outcomes | Trainer and Facilitator Programmes
We help leaders and engaged team members at every level to gain fluency in the language of outcomes – developing and pursuing strategies together, innovating, learning, and adapting as the organisation renews and transforms itself from the inside.