Only 8 days since the September roundup and there’s more! Late-breaking news:
- Online update and Lean Coffee next week (free, all welcome)
- Open Leadership Symposium, Berlin
- New/moved workshops, Oslo and online
Online update and Lean Coffee (free, all welcome)
- Two additions to our portfolio of workshops – and what that means:
- Impact: Strategically outcome-oriented for products and services (available now)
- Wholehearted: Bringing OKR to life with Agendashift (available soon)
- What’s in the beta versions of 15-minute FOTO, Changeban, and Featureban
- The Open Leadership Network and its next event, the Open Leadership Symposium, Berlin (see below)
- Facilitated by Steven Mackenzie, an open meeting, Lean Coffee style; go to #leancoffee in the Agendashift Slack for details on how to add agenda items (don’t worry, if you’re not in Slack you’re still welcome!)
There’s no need to register (but RSVP via Slack if you like); just join here:
- Topic: Update & Lean coffee
Time: Oct 17, 2019 12:30 PM London
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 493 927 841
12:30 UK time is 13:30 CET and 07:30 ET.
Open Leadership Symposium, Berlin
You may remember how excited I was by the prospect and experience of the first Open Leadership Symposium, which took place in Boston in May. Now it comes to Europe!
The Berlin event takes place on November 19th, with masterclasses the day before and after. Details here:
Note that as per the calendar below I’m doing a 2-day Advanced workshop in Berlin the week before, a prior (and regular) engagement. Symposium participants will however get a discount for the online workshop, for which the Open Leadership Network (the symposium’s organisers) are the certifying body.
Upcoming workshops: Istanbul, Berlin, Oslo, and online
New: Oslo was added only today! There’ll be a meetup (topic: Outside-in Strategy Review) on the first evening too.
Moved: Due to a combination of 1) an idiotic mistake on my part and 2) circumstances beyond my control, I needed to move the two upcoming online Agendashift workshops “Learning the Language of Outcomes”. The first of these is now rescheduled for December and I’ll be adding some 2020 dates soon.
- 26th October (changed from the 23rd), Istanbul, Turkey:
1-day Core Agendashift workshop: Facilitating outcome-oriented change
- 13-14 November, Berlin, Germany:
2-day Advanced Agendashift workshop: Coaching and Leading Continuous Transformation
- 9-10 December, Oslo, Norway:
2-day Advanced Agendashift: Coaching & leading continuous transformation
- 11-12 December, online – two 2-hour sessions 16:00-18:00 UK time:
Learning the language of outcomes (two 2h online sessions)
Leading change in the 21st century? You need a 21st century engagement model!
Links: Subscribe| Home | Partners | Books |Resources | Events | Contact | Mike
Blog: Monthly roundups | Classic posts
Community: Slack | LinkedIn group | Twitter