In this edition: Good obstacle, bad obstacle; The quality that now has a name; 15-minute FOTO update; Agendashift #community Zoom; Upcoming events; Top posts
Good obstacle, bad obstacle
The quality that now has a name
I’m hard at work on the 2nd edition of the Agendashift book (not far short of a rewrite if I’m honest) and I’m now on chapter 3 (of 5). In my head I’m a couple of chapters ahead and in this blog post you can see some of what’s going on up there!
15-minute FOTO update
I’ve done some work on the deck for 15-minute FOTO, aligning it with how I have been facilitating our Clean Language-inspired coaching game over recent weeks. Also, I’ve made it both easier for me to maintain and more flexible: hide/show slides according to format (Lite or Classic) and medium (in-room or online). More here:
Agendashift #community Zoom
On Wednesdays I like to put out a reminder on Slack that tomorrow (ie every Thursday) it’s the Agendashift #community Lean Coffee Zoom at 14:00 BST, 15:00 CEST, 9am EDT. I can’t include the Zoom link in this post so ping me for details or check the #community channel in Slack.
- 06 October, one 2-hour session, EMEA-friendly timing:
Probe! Stories, Hypotheses, Challenges, and Experiments (EMEA)
- 20 October, Online, 10:00BST, 11:00CEST:
Free webinar: Good obstacle, bad obstacle (EMEA)
- 17-20 November, 8 online sessions (2 per day over 4 days) of 120 minutes each, EMEA-friendly timing:
Agendashift Deep Dive: Coaching and leading continuous transformation
I might yet add some December dates but that will very definitely be the last Deep Dive of the year. If you’re holding out for one in a different time zone in early 2021, let me know.
I get asked about discounts based on country or similar factors. Typically answer is yes, also for non-profit, government, educational, etc, or if you’ve done one of the bigger workshops before – several people have attended multiple times. And Agendashift partners of course. Again, ping me.
- What I really think about Scrum (August)
- 15-minute FOTO, latest v9 deck
- The quality that now has a name
- Good obstacle, bad obstacle
- #2MBM: Meaning before Metric, Measure before Method (July)
- My favourite Clean Language question (January 2019)
- What kind of Organisational Development (OD)? (And a book recommendation) (May 2019)
- From Reverse STATIK to a ‘Pathway’ for continuous transformation (October 2019)
- Stringing it together with Reverse Wardley (February 2019)
- ‘Right to Left’ works for Scrum too (July 2018)
Agendashift™, the wholehearted engagement model
Links: Home | About | Our mission: Wholehearted | Become an Agendashift partner | Assessments | Books | Resources | Events | Contact | Mike | Subscribe
Workshops: Transformation strategy | Transformation strategy | Short training
Blog: Monthly roundups | Classic posts
Community: Slack | LinkedIn group | Twitter