April seems to be for us a month of post book launch announcements. Today’s is smaller than the others but it creates some space for another next week.
A little over a year ago – mid lockdown #1 – we launched Agendashift online: Leading with Outcomes (LwO), a short online workshop of 2 sessions of 2 hours. Now it’s 2 sessions of 2½ but the idea stands: not just to learn about Celebration-5W, Good Obstacle / Bad Obstacle, 15-minute FOTO, the assessment tools, and the rest, but to experience them with other people and to understand how these and similar exercises can be facilitated online.
Today that workshop is renamed to Agendashift interactive: Coaching with Outcomes (CwO). The content remains the same but we need the name Leading with Outcomes for a related product that we’ll announce next week. I’ve left a few clues over the weeks already but watch this space!
We have two Coaching with Outcomes workshops in the calendar currently:
- 27-28 April, two 2½-hour sessions (1 per day), EMEA-friendly timing:
Agendashift interactive: Coaching with Outcomes (EMEA)
- 6-7 July, two 2½-hour sessions (1 per day), APAC-friendly timing:
Agendashift interactive: Coaching with Outcomes (APAC)
Should you attend this workshop? Agile Uprising’s Mike and Jay certainly think you should (agileuprising.libsyn.com)!
And notice that the list of other upcoming events has exploded. Not just workshops, there’s a sudden flurry of upcoming appearances – no less than four next week, beginning on Monday with my first Clubhouse session. And two conferences in May: our own Agendashift 2021 and then Lean Agile Global 2021 which we are proud to sponsor.
- 19 April, Clubhouse / AgileClub.eu: Interview with Mike Burrows of Agendashift (Mike Burrows, Ricardo Liberato)
- 21 April, Agile People online meetup: Meetup: Agendashift – Engaging with Agile HR’s adaptive challenges (Mike Burrows, Kjell Tore Guttormsen)
- 22 April, Discovering Agile Community online meetup: Meetup: Yes IdOO! Mike Burrows
- 24 April, Online conference, Lemberg Tech Business School / Ukrainian Branch of the Project Management Institute: Conference: UA Online PMDay 2021
- 29 April, Lean Agile London meetup: Meetup: Leading and Transforming with Outcomes (Mike Burrows, Jose Casal)
- 04 May, one 2-hour session, EMEA-friendly timing: Agendashift interactive: Strategic Mapping with Outcomes (EMEA)
- 18 May, Online conference: Agendashift 2021 (Karl Scotland, Kjell Tore Guttormsen, Mike Burrows)
- 24-25 May, Online conference: Lean Agile Global 2021 (Jose Casal, Karl Scotland, Julia Wester, Mike Burrows)
- 14-17 June, 8 online sessions (2 per day) of 120 minutes each, Americas-friendly timing: Agendashift Deep Dive: Coaching and leading continuous transformation (Americas)
Hope to see you at at least one of these!
Agendashift™, the wholehearted engagement model
Links: Home | About | Our mission: Wholehearted | Become an Agendashift partner | Assessments | Books | Resources | Media | Events | Contact | Mike | Subscribe
Workshops: Transformation strategy | Outside-in strategy | Short training
Blog: Monthly roundups | Classic posts
Community: Slack | LinkedIn group | Twitter