[Updated 2022-03-20 – dates changed to accommodate block bookings!]
London SW1, UK. Three days, each available separately, each certified. Buy two consecutive days and save 20%. Buy all three together and save 30%:
- Day 1. Tuesday, June 20th: Leading with Outcomes: Foundation
- Day 2. Wednesday, June 21st: Adaptive Organisation (I): Business agility at every scale
- Day 3. Thursday, June 22nd: Adaptive Organisation (II): Between spaces, scopes, and scales
Save a further 10-40% with the discount code shown on your Agendashift Academy subscription – see the What’s included page of your Welcome course in your Academy library.
Book your 1, 2, or 3 days here:
- Leading with Outcomes: Foundation and Adaptive Organisation (I) and (II) (eventbrite.co.uk)
Just in the last few days, I’ve had some capacity free up in April; please get in touch if interested in hosting any of the above privately. I will throw in a free 3-month Agendashift for Business subscription for up to 25 people, and as mentioned in last month’s roundup, while the self-paced version of Adaptive Organisation remains in beta (see below) I will be glad to discount the in-person version substantially. Please note that my ability to travel outside the UK remains somewhat limited.
Happening this week:
- I’m excited also to announce that beta 2 of the self-paced version of Adaptive Organisation (parts I and II) begins its chapter-by-chapter release today; if you’re an Academy subscriber, you’ll be notified in the usual way. If you’re not yet a subscriber, start here!
- Tomorrow (Wednesday), 09:30 GMT, 10:30 CET:
Free webinar with guests Stephen Dowling & friends: Outcomes before solutions?
- Thursday 17:30 GMT, 18:30 CET, 10:30am ET
Between spaces, scopes, and scales: What the scaling frameworks don’t tell you (meetup.com)
Agendashift™: Serving the transforming organisation
Links: Home | Subscribe | Events | Media | Contact | Mike
Agendashift Academy: Leading with Outcomes | Trainer and Facilitator Programmes
We help leaders and engaged team members at every level to gain fluency in the language of outcomes – developing and pursuing strategies together, innovating, learning, and adapting as the organisation renews and transforms itself from the inside.