I have had covid for most of the past week, and though I don’t feel seriously ill, coupled with the facts 1) that with my wife I’m part of a 24*7 care team for a vulnerable family member, and 2) that I’ve been called to jury service next month, I’ve had to make some changes.
So, in calendar order:
- Next week’s Foundation is unfortunately cancelled
- Next week’s webinar (with guests) and meetup are still going ahead – and I’m greatly looking forward to both
- If you’re in India next month, don’t miss Karl Scotland’s Foundation
- My next public workshop is in April, by the kind invitation of Gervase Bushe and hosted by the Cape Code Institute, details here
- The May Train-the-Trainer / Facilitator (TTT/F) is now open for bookings – UK mornings, relatively APAC-friendly timings (less convenient for the Americas this time round)
- The June Foundation has moved from mornings to afternoons
If you’re wondering meanwhile how this month’s TTT/F went, check this out.
Adaptive Organisation: Business agility at every scale
There has been some impact on the not-quite-finished Adaptive Organisation module too, but I’m seeing it very much as a blessing in disguise. As agreed at a Zoom call yesterday with trainers participating in its beta programme, I will:
- Release the existing videos to Academy subscribers as-is as “Beta 1” – without captions, workbook, or the final chapter
- Release a greatly improved Beta 2 chapter by chapter
I gave a preview of Beta 2 at this month’s TTT/F, where one participant described it as “all I hoped it would be”. Yesterday’s Zoom was similarly encouraging, and I’m confident that it will be worth the wait.
From April onwards I will have capacity for private training. While Adaptive Organisation remains in beta it will be available in multiple formats at preferential pricing – so shout now if it could be of interest.
- Start where you are (February)
- Sell the pain, not the solution, the theory, or the blame (December)
- Your organisation in 5 networks (November)
- Between spaces, scopes, and scales (February)
- Leaders as keepers of context (September)
Agendashift™: Serving the transforming organisation
Links: Home | Subscribe | Events | Media | Contact | Mike
Agendashift Academy: Leading with Outcomes | Facilitator and Trainer Programmes
We help leaders and engaged team members at every level to gain fluency in the language of outcomes – developing and pursuing strategies together, innovating, learning, and adapting as the organisation renews and transforms itself from the inside.
With me (Mike Burrows) unless otherwise indicated
- 04 April, online, 15:00BST, 16:00CEST, 10am EDT:
Free webinar/AMA: How do we keep bringing outcomes to the foreground?
- 16-24 May, Online, Tuesday & Wednesday mornings (UK time):
Leading with Outcomes: Train-the-Trainer/Facilitator (TTT/F)
- 6-8 June, 6-8 June, online (Zoom), 14:00-16:30 BST:
Leading with Outcomes: Foundation
- 20-22 June*, London, UK:
Leading with Outcomes: Foundation and Adaptive Organisation (I) & (II)
- 20 June*, London, UK:
Leading with Outcomes: Foundation (London)
- 21 June*, London, UK:
Adaptive Organisation (I): Business agility at every scale (London)
- 22 June*, London, UK:
Adaptive Organisation (II): Between spaces, scopes, and scales (London)
*For the June events indicated with an asterisk, see Three days in sunny June, London – and note the recent date change!