I have had covid for most of the past week, and though I don’t feel seriously ill, coupled with the facts 1) that with my wife I’m part of a 24*7 care team for a vulnerable family member, and 2) that I’ve been called to jury service next month, I’ve had to make some changes.
So, in calendar order:
- Next week’s Foundation is unfortunately cancelled
- Next week’s webinar (with guests) and meetup are still going ahead – and I’m greatly looking forward to both
- If you’re in India next month, don’t miss Karl Scotland’s Foundation
- My next public workshop is in April, by the kind invitation of Gervase Bushe and hosted by the Cape Code Institute, details here
- The May Train-the-Trainer / Facilitator (TTT/F) is now open for bookings – UK mornings, relatively APAC-friendly timings (less convenient for the Americas this time round)
- The June Foundation has moved from mornings to afternoons
If you’re wondering meanwhile how this month’s TTT/F went, check this out.
Adaptive Organisation: Business agility at every scale
There has been some impact on the not-quite-finished Adaptive Organisation module too, but I’m seeing it very much as a blessing in disguise. As agreed at a Zoom call yesterday with trainers participating in its beta programme, I will:
- Release the existing videos to Academy subscribers as-is as “Beta 1” – without captions, workbook, or the final chapter
- Release a greatly improved Beta 2 chapter by chapter
I gave a preview of Beta 2 at this month’s TTT/F, where one participant described it as “all I hoped it would be”. Yesterday’s Zoom was similarly encouraging, and I’m confident that it will be worth the wait.
From April onwards I will have capacity for private training. While Adaptive Organisation remains in beta it will be available in multiple formats at preferential pricing – so shout now if it could be of interest.
- Start where you are (February)
- Sell the pain, not the solution, the theory, or the blame (December)
- Your organisation in 5 networks (November)
- Between spaces, scopes, and scales (February)
- Leaders as keepers of context (September)
Agendashift™: Serving the transforming organisation
Links: Home | Subscribe | Events | Media | Contact | Mike
Agendashift Academy: Leading with Outcomes | Trainer and Facilitator Programmes
We help leaders and engaged team members at every level to gain fluency in the language of outcomes – developing and pursuing strategies together, innovating, learning, and adapting as the organisation renews and transforms itself from the inside.
With me (Mike Burrows) unless otherwise indicated.
- 06 June, online webinar, 15:00 BST, 16:00 CEST, 10am EDT:
Free webinar/AMA: How do we keep bringing outcomes to the foreground?
- 20-22 June, London, UK – 1-day, 2-day, and 3-day tickets available, each day certified:
Leading with Outcomes: Foundation and Adaptive Organisation (I) & (II)
- 09 October, Melbourne, Australia:
Kanban Australia 2023
- 09 November, online meetup, 11:30GMT, 12:30CST, 06.30am ET:
Between spaces, scopes, and scales: What the scaling frameworks don’t tell you
- 1-2 December, Bengaluru, India:
Kanban India 2023