In this edition: Adaptive Organisation (II) is complete; Events in May; Events in June; Latest additions to the media page; Top posts
Adaptive Organisation (II) is complete
Never say finished, but the last chapter of the last part of the last module of our leadership and organisation development programme Leading with Outcomes was released this week. Already the first certificates of completion have been issued! Read more and watch a short video (11:39):
As mentioned there, I’ll be taking a break from recording during May, not least because we have the builders in. No later than next month’s roundup I’ll outline what’s coming next content-wise.
Events in May
- 9 May, online meetup, 17:30 BST, 18:30 CEST, 12:30pm EDT:
Between spaces, scopes, and scales: What the scaling frameworks don’t tell you
Related to that (my talk references his work), on May 15th at 15:00 BST, 16:00 CEST, 10am EDT we are joined for our monthly webinar/AMA by a very special guest, Flight Levels creator Klaus Leopold:
- 15 May, online webinar, 15:00 BST, 16:00 CEST, 10am EDT:
With special guest Klaus Leopold: Between and across scales
Last but not least, on Tuesday and Wednesday mornings (UK time), May 16th, 16th, 23rd, and 24th is our next Leading with Outcomes: Train-the-Trainer / Facilitator (TTT/F). This is likely the only time this year that we will run TTT/F in this time slot. If you are based east of the UK, this may be your best option!
Also worth bearing in mind may be these two TTT/F alternatives that aren’t in the calendar yet: In Melbourne, Australia in October I’ll be doing a 3-day event similar to the June event in London that will be upgradeable to Facilitator, though not to Trainer. And in December there will be a full TTT/F in Bengaluru, India, in person. Thank you to the Kanban Australia and Kanban India conferences for their kind invitations. About that upgrade option:
Events in June
I haven’t scheduled the June webinar/AMA yet, so just these two events in the calendar so far:
- 6-8 June, online training, UK afternoons 14:00-16:30 BST:
Leading with Outcomes: Foundation
- 20-22 June, London, UK – 1-day, 2-day, and 3-day tickets available, each day certified:
Leading with Outcomes: Foundation and Adaptive Organisation (I) & (II)
That second event is really two or three events in one, and although all sales so far have been for all three days, there are other options. The equivalent self-paced modules:
- June 20th: Leading with Outcomes: Foundation
- June 21st: Adaptive Organisation: Business Agility at every scale – part (I)
- June 22nd: Adaptive Organisation: Business Agility at every scale – part (II), aka Between spaces, scopes, and scales
Latest additions to the media page
In addition to the Adaptive Organisation “closing thoughts” video (see above), this podcast review of the Agendashift book:
- 05 April, audio, podcast:
Ep. 83: Agendashift
Definitely, Maybe Agile – Peter Maddison and Dave Sharrock
- On one slide, a five-way mashup (April)
- A new pathway to Leading with Outcomes Facilitator (April)
- Start where you are (February)
- Your organisation in 5 networks (November)
- Sell the pain, not the solution, the theory, or the blame (December)
Leading with Outcomes from the Agendashift Academy
“Leadership and strategy in the transforming organisation”
Leading with Outcomes is our modular curriculum in leadership and organisation development. Each module is available as self-paced online training or as private, instructor-led training (online or in-person). Certificates of completion or participation according to format. Its four modules in the recommended order:
- Leading with Outcomes: Foundation
- Inside-out Strategy: Fit for maximum impact
- Outside-in Strategy: Positioned for success
- Adaptive Organisation: Business agility at every scale (parts I and II, a certificate for each)
Individual subscriptions from £24.50 per month, business subscriptions from £269 per month, with discounts available on both kinds of plan for employees and employers in the government, healthcare, education, and non-profit sectors.
For public training events, see our Events calendar. These are discounted for subscribers when the event is operated by us.
To deliver Leading with Outcomes yourself, see our Authorised Facilitator and Trainer Programmes. Our next TTT/F trainings take place in September (online) and December (Bengaluru, India).
Agendashift™: Serving the transforming organisation
Links: Home | Subscribe | Events | Media | Contact | Mike
Agendashift Academy: Leading with Outcomes | Trainer and Facilitator Programmes
We help leaders and engaged team members at every level to gain fluency in the language of outcomes – developing and pursuing strategies together, innovating, learning, and adapting as the organisation renews and transforms itself from the inside.