In this year-end edition: Top 10 new posts of 2021; Still going strong, our most-read classic posts
Top 10 new posts of 2021
1. Leading with Outcomes: a cheat sheet (March)
Back in March, this post anticipated the launch of the Agendashift Academy and the first version of Leading with Outcomes. Today its replacement, Leading with Outcomes: Foundation, is in private beta and its launch is imminent. We’re ready to reach a broader audience now – leaders in transforming organisations – and the feedback so far has been great 🙂
And the cheat sheet itself:
2. Eating our own dog food (1/n): Our outside-in strategy review (OI-SR) (February)
The first in a short series of three posts, in which we used our own outside-in strategy review tools on ourselves.
3. The 1967 Manifesto for The Deliberately Adaptive Organisation (October)
What might have been…
4. Get unstuck and get going: Starting small with 5% and 15% outcomes (October)
On the benefits of starting small. See also the 15-minute FOTO update below.
5. Up and Down the Deliberately Adaptive Organisation (September)
Video explaining a modern take on a 70’s classic, the basis for the new Leading with Outcomes’ third track (the other two being inside-out strategy and outside-in strategy).
6. Why the Agendashift 2nd edition? What happened? (April)
A big, big update to the Agendashift book. Your holiday reading?
7. Announcing 15-minute FOTO version 11 (November)
Recent updates to our Clean Language-inspired coaching game 15-minute FOTO.
8. What do I mean by ‘generative pattern’? (May)
A detailed answer to a question that came up in a #community Zoom.
9. Inside-out or outside-in? A strategy warmup (June)
A question that split the audience 50:50.
10. Celebration-5W version 6, “your next big breakthrough” (September)
Seemingly just a small tweak but we’re still building on it!
Still going strong, our most-read classic posts
- From Reverse STATIK to a ‘Pathway’ for continuous transformation (October 2019)
- My favourite Clean Language question (January 2019)
- What the (Lean-)Agile scaling frameworks don’t give you (December 2020)
- How the Leader-Leader model turns Commander’s Intent upside down (June 2018)
- I’m really enjoying Challenge Mapping (June 2020)
- What kind of Organisational Development (OD)? (And a book recommendation) (May 2019)
- #2MBM: Meaning before Metric, Measure before Method (July 2020)
- ‘Right to Left’ works for Scrum too (July 2018)
- What I really think about SAFe (October 2019)
- Stringing it together with Reverse Wardley [Option Relationship Mapping] (February 2019)
Have a great Christmas! We’ll be back in the New Year with Leading with Outcomes: Foundation!
What if we put authentic agreement on meaningful outcomes ahead of solutions?
Welcome to Agendashift™, the wholehearted engagement model
Agendashift™, the wholehearted engagement model
Links: Home | About | Our mission: Wholehearted | Become an Agendashift partner | Assessments | Books | Resources | Media | Events | Contact | Mike | Subscribe
Academy: Home | Store
Blog: Monthly roundups | Classic posts
Community: Slack | LinkedIn group | Twitter